Wednesday, April 11, 2018
11:00 AM – 12 PM Pacific Standard Time
Not Optional: Why Businesses Need Encryption and 2-Factor Authentication Now
In the security marketplace, data encryption and two-factor authentication (2FA) are often viewed as optional extras—nice to have, but certainly not a necessity. Or, they’re viewed as relevant only for businesses that deal with compliance regulations such as PCI, HIPAA and up-and-coming GDPR.
Times have changed. In today’s complex landscape—home to high-value data and multiple avenues for attack—these additional layers of protection have become as essential as endpoint security.
Businesses of all sizes and in all industries are deploying both encryption and 2FA to help prevent breaches, block unauthorized users and secure data in case of theft or loss. Join this webinar with Ben Reed, ESET Product Marketing Manager, to learn:
- The mechanics of how these technologies work
- How encryption and 2FA protect against human error and social engineering
- Why deploying these tools increases customer confidence and trust
- How to implement both encryption and 2FA in minutes, at minimal cost
- Why GDPR compliance is important for your business
Brief product demos are included.