SOLID SECURITY BEGINS WITH KNOWING.
At GSWS, we are passionate about cyber security and we strive each and every day to offer the very best in our compliance and penetration testing services. In a premier partnership along with Contextual Security’s cyber security professional services team, our compliance and penetration testing services identify those areas of risk that could impact the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your sensitive information prior to a real attack.
GSWS penetration tests are specifically tailored to your organization’s needs and requirements.
- Passive Reconnaissance (Domain Squatting, Email and File Enumeration, etc)
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Testing
- Web and Mobile Application Assessment
- Social Engineering
- Physical Security Review
- Firewall and Router Configuration Review
- Wireless Security Assessment
Receive a Level 1 third party PCI DSS audit and risk assessment with Contextual Security.
- Gap Analysis Report
- Report of Compliance
- Attestation of Compliance
- PCI Risk Assessment Report
- PCI Penetration Test Report
Receive comprehensive security intelligence in a formal report from a provider who is recognized by the PCI Security Standards Council and based on fundamentals found in the Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual (OSSTMM).