The San Diego Better Business Bureau has joined other BBBs throughout North America and now uses a revised version of the BBB Reliability Reports™ that feature a rating. Rather than the previous system of either “satisfactory” and “unsatisfactory”, the new process generates a more comprehensive letter grade scale (A+ through F).
As a result of the new ratings system, Golden State Web Solutions’s rating is currently: A+
To view our details on the BBB website, click here.
DETAILS OF THE NEW RATING SYSTEM
BBB Ratings is a system based on 16 standards and is developed using objective information and actual incidences of a business’ behavior that are verified and evaluated by BBB professionals.
What is the ratings system?
It’s an A+ through F letter-grade scale. The grades represent BBB’s degree of confidence that the business is operating in a trustworthy manner and will make a good faith effort to resolve any customer concerns.
What are the factors that go into a business’ rating?
- BBB experience with the industry in which the business operates
- The business’ length of time in operation
- Information on required competency licensing
- Government actions against the business related to marketplace activities
- Advertising issues evaluated by your BBB
- The number of complaints to your BBB from the business’ customers
- Complaints to your BBB from the business’ customers that are serious in nature
- Whether the business has responded to complaints received by your BBB
- Whether complaints have been resolved in a timely manner and/or the business has demonstrated a good faith effort to resolve them
- Whether the business has honored commitments to the BBB to arbitrate disputes and comply with arbitrator decisions
- Whether the business has provided your BBB with background/operational information
- Whether the business is a BBB Accredited Business