Wednesday, January 10, 2018
11:00 AM – 12 PM Pacific Standard Time
Think 2017 was a wild year for cybercrime, data breaches, ransomware and other threats?
Then get ready for 2018 with GSWS and global IT security leader ESET. New cybersecurity threats will include everything from an increase in advanced ransomware and industrial Internet of Things attacks to the darker sides of artificial intelligence (AI). Threats will be bigger and more sophisticated, demanding even stronger security strategies.
To help you prepare for the challenges ahead, our experts are presenting a webinar on the new technologies, emerging malware and global security issues you’ll need to be aware of in 2018, including:
- Ransomware’s next incarnations
- Preventing collateral damage from cyber conflicts
- Glimpses of the dark side of AI
- New regulatory and supply chain risks
- A brief Q&A will be included.