Looking For Remote Assistance?
GSWS provides remote assistance, allowing us to log in and remotely mange a client’s computer. In providing this service, we use an appliance developed by Bomgar Corporation. The appliance provides a secure platform to gain remote desktop control of any system and troubleshoot as if physically present. It works with attended or unattended Windows, Linux, and Mac computers.
- Email configuration/troubleshooting
- System configuration/troubleshooting
- System updates/maintenance
- Remote training
- Other services as deemed appropriate
Remote Assistance Login Instructions
TO LOGIN FOR SUPPORT, FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS
- Verify in advance, there is a GSWS representative ready/setup to provide assistance. You can do this by contacting us at 619-825-4797 to schedule a remote assistance session first.
- Click on this link: http://remote.gsws.com
- On the web page that loads, locate and click on the GSWS link
- When the window pops up asking to open/run the program – say yes.
- Select the Grant Full Control option.
- Once connected, the GSWS representative will see your computer available for remote support.
If you have any questions and/or would like additional information, please contact us for assistance.