Secure VPN Downloads And Setup Instructions
Barracuda VPN Client Download Links
Use the links below to download the proper software. If you aren’t sure which are the correct links, send an email to support@GSWS.com and we’ll work to get you setup.
Barracuda VPN Client Login Instructions
TO SETUP AND LOGIN, FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
- For Windows computers, after downloading and saving the appropriate zip file for your operating system, extract the files to a folder on your computer and run the “setup.exe” file.
- Click “Next”, accept the license agreement and click “Next”, click “Next”, click “Next”, on the “Setup Type” page choose the top option “Barracuda VPN client”.
- On the “Barracuda Settings” page type vpn.gsws.com in the “VPN server IP(s)” field and click next. Click “Install” and wait for the software to finish installing.
- After the installation, check the “Launch VPN Client” box and click “Finish”.
- You should now have a “Barracuda Network Access Client” icon at the bottom right of your screen next to your clock. Click the icon and the click “Connect”.
- Enter your VPN user name and password in the box. Leave the certificate field blank and click “Ok” to connect.
- You are now connected to the VPN server.
- To end the connection, right click on the icon and click “VPN Client”, click “Disconnect”.
If you have any questions and/or would like additional information, please contact us for assistance.