Acuentix has released a major update to Acunetix Online (formerly Acunetix OVS). Acunetix Online now possess all the features and benefits found in Acunetix On Premise, including: Integrated vulnerability management, greater manageability of threats and targets and the integration of popular WAFs and Issue Tracking systems. Acunetix Online also features a brand new UI for greater ease-of-use and manageability.
WHAT’S NEW IN ACUNETIX ONLINE
- New web-based user interface – focusing on the core functionality of the product, introducing filtering options, and improving manageability of Targets.
- Business Criticality assigned to Targets and Vulnerabilities – enables customers to immediately identify and address vulnerabilities on critical servers.
- Integration with WAFs – vulnerabilities can now be exported to any of the supported WAFs (F5 Big-IP ASM, Fortinet FortiWeb and Imperva SecureSphere).
- Integration with Issue Tracking Systems – supports exporting vulnerabilities to either Atlassian JIRA, GitHub or Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), for greater convenience and time management.
- Managing Vulnerabilities – with the ability to mark vulnerabilities as False Positive, Fixed or Ignored, users can now get rid of false positives from upcoming scans and reports.
- Custom Scan Types – users are now able to choose which specific vulnerabilities to scan for.
- Enhanced Reporting – allows reports to be generated on: Individual or multiple Scans; Individual or multiple Targets; Individual, multiple or all the Vulnerabilities identified by Acunetix; the introduction of a Scan Comparison report.
- Updated Network Security Scanning – now detect in excess of 50,000 network vulnerabilities.
- Added functionality for Acunetix Integrators – Acunetix Online now includes an API enabling the integration of Acunetix
Contact us with any questions you may have. GSWS is an Acunetix Professional Partner and can assist with product demonstrations, training, sales, renewals and upgrades. Give us a call at 619-825-4797 or email at acunetix@GSWS.com.