Barracuda VPN Client
BARRACUDA VPN CLIENT DOWNLOAD LINKS
BARRACUDA VPN CLIENT LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS
To setup and login, follow these instructions:
- After downloading and saving the appropriate exe file for your operating system, open the file to begin the installation process.
- Click “Next”, accept the license agreement and click “Next”, click “Next”, click “Next”, on the “Setup Type” page choose the top option “Barracuda VPN client”.
- On the “Barracuda Settings” page type vpn.gsws.com in the “VPN server IP(s)” field and click next. Click “Install” and wait for the software to finish installing.
- After the installation, check the “Launch VPN Client” box and click “Finish”.
- You should now have a “Barracuda Network Access Client” icon at the bottom right of your screen next to your clock. Click the icon and the click “Connect”.
- Enter your VPN user name and password in the box. Leave the certificate field blank and click “Ok” to connect.
- You are now connected to the VPN server.
- To end the connection, right click on the icon and click “VPN Client”, click “Disconnect”.
If you have any questions and/or would like additional information, please contact us for assistance.